Health and Safety
Businesses have a legal duty to put in place suitable arrangements to manage health and safety. Any organisation that has 5 or more employees is required to have:
- A written Health and Safety Policy
- Documented risk assessments that are suitable and sufficient
- Access to competent advice
- Provision of staff training
- A system in place of monitoring and reviewing health and safety performance
Failure to meet the basic requirements could lead to:
- Unlimited fines
- Improvement or Prohibition Notices
- A damaged reputation
At FireCare we can offer cost effective solutions to your health & safety needs, including health and safety training, First Aid training, policies, management manuals, an audit of both the premises & documentation and help you to understand your full legal obligations.
We will initially conduct a site visit, in order to assess your compliance with relevant health & safety legislation. Where shortfalls are identified, we will provide you with an action plan and guidance that will focus on the areas requiring improvement. If necessary, we will also be able to offer you solutions to address the issues raised.
Subsequent visits will allow you to monitor the health & safety performance of your organisation.