This course is designed to assist those employees who are required to undertake assessments of health and a safety risk assessment, especially line managers and supervisors.
Who needs this course?
Employees who are required to undertake risk assessments
- Understand the ‘5 Steps’ principle of suitable and sufficient risk assessment as outlined by the HSE
- Identify a range of hazards
- Identify who might be harmed and how, and understand how to evaluate the risks
- Understand how existing and additional control measures can help reduce residual risk
- Understand the legal obligations for employers relating to risk assessments and terminology used
Max No of Delegates
Up to 10 delegates