This is a basic manual handling training course which will provide delegates with foundation knowledge of manual handling requirements. Manual handling is one of the most common causes of injury at work and causes over a third of all workplace injuries.
Who needs this course?
All employees who carry out manual handling tasks
- Health and safety law including the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- The principles of manual handling
- Techniques of manual handling and movement principles
- Common injuries associated with manual handling
- The key factors to take into account before undertaking manual handling
Max No of Delegates
Up to 10 delegates