The IOSH Managing Safely certificate is targeted at managers in any organisation or sector who are required to manage risk and resources. It aims to ensure that safety issues are appreciated by those who are employed as line managers and to enable these people to review their departmental systems for safety. The course also helps managers to introduce new controls and implement changes in order to reduce risks in the workplace.
This course can be booked to suit your requirements as either 4 consecutive days or 4 individual days over a period of 4 weeks.
Who needs this qualification?
Managers and supervisors across all sectors
- Understand how to assess risks
- Understand how to control risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Understand how to investigate incidents
- Understand how to measure performance
- Show an awareness of protecting our environment
Max No of Delegates
Up to 10 delegates