This course has been designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own health and workplace safety along with the safety of customers, contractors and the public. The course can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
This a one-day course for people at any level. It is ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important and shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others.
Who needs this course?
Anyone who needs a grounding in health and safety
- Understand the reasons for working safely
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the principles of risk assessment
- Appreciate common workplace hazards
- Understand accident recording and reporting procedures
Max No of Delegates
Up to 10 delegates