This course provides a thorough overview of the moral, legal and financial reasons for management of health and safety. Senior Management will be made fully aware of their individual and corporate health and safety responsibilities in the day-to-day running of the organisation.
Who needs this course?
An essential course for directors and senior management from all industries.
- Identify the reasons for managing safety
- Understand the legal foundations of health and safety
- Understand health and safety leadership and management
- Understand the requirements for control of contractors
- Appreciate the need for a positive safety culture
- Identify why accidents occur and understand reporting requirements
- Understand risk assessment & controlling workplace hazards
- Understand fire safety requirements
Max No of Delegates
Up to 10 delegates