Employers have a duty to report workplace accidents and incidents. This course will outline the key requirements and responsibilities of managers, supervisors and those who are required to report accidents and incidents.
Who needs this course?
Managers, supervisors and those required to report accidents and incidents
- Understand the requirements for accident reporting under RIDDOR
- Understand the importance of and benefits of accident reporting
- Identify the key stages involved in reporting an accident
- Identify major injuries and dangerous occurrences specified under RIDDOR
- Understand the process or reporting and time constraints imposed under RIDDOR
Max No of Delegates
Up to 10 delegates