The Accident Investigation course will enable organisations to meet their moral and legal obligations to investigate accidents and incidents and learn from safety failure. The course provides techniques which can be incorporated into an organisation’s procedures to make accident investigation more structured and consistent.
Who needs this course?
Line managers, supervisors and anyone else with responsibility for investigating and reporting accidents
- Understand the legal requirements for investigating
- Identify the causes of incidents
- Understand the key stages of investigation
- Understand the importance of managing evidence and witness interview
- Identify interview techniques
- Understand how to collate and analyse information
- Understand the requirements for accident reporting under RIDDOR
Max No of Delegates
Up to 10 delegates