Your ‘One-Stop-Shop’ for Fire Safety, Security & Electrical Services
How Can We Help Your Business?
Fire safety, security, electrical advice – If you’re searching for an expert to provide honest, unbiased fire safety, security and electrical advice and a superior standard of service and products, look no further – FireCare, Security and Electrical is the partner for you. Whether installing and maintaining alarms, completing fire training, installing CCTV, intruder deterrent recommendations, or any form of electrical work we specialise in providing peace of mind to our customers – so you can concentrate on running your business.
Darren George, Managing Director
- Huge savings
- Up to 50% reduction in volume of extinguishers
- 10 year guarantee
- Reduction in training time and confusion for staff
- Lightweight composite material
- 100% recyclable
- 100% UV tested
What Makes Us Different?
- We are experts in Fire Safety, Security, Health & Safety and Electrical Works– not only will FireCare protect your business, but we will keep you legal.
- Why use multiple providers for your services, when FireCare is an expert in all? Our one-stop-shop approach reduces your administration time, minimises hassle and saves you £££s.
- We will schedule your various services for the same day, reducing the disruption to your organisation.
- We keep it personal – wherever possible, your servicing or installation will be completed by the same engineer
- We provide our services at your convenience, to suit your business needs.
- We book appointments. We don’t just turn up without any thought for our customer’s convenience.
- Our engineers are engineers, not sales people. They are not on commission, and will offer you the best advice for your business.
- Our services and products reduce your risk of prosecution and invalidation of your insurance – we keep you compliant.
Proud Members of:
Fifteen Minutes to Fire Safety, Intruder Security & Electrical – OUR FREE HEALTHCHECK
Can you spare just 15 minutes to ensure the safety of your premises and staff? More pertinently, can you afford not to? In the time it takes you to drink a cup of coffee, we will advise whether your business is compliant with current best practice fire safety and intruder deterrent methods, and recommend ways in which you could make savings. There’s no charge, and no obligation to use FireCare – we will simply give you the benefit of our unbiased, expert advice, so that you can make informed decisions which protect your business. Contact us today to arrange your Healthcheck.